Monday, October 11, 2010

Paid in Full

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. " - Galatians 2:20

Daily life can often crowd our minds. We become so worried about where we want to eat lunch. Hmmm....maybe Taco Bell, Quizno's...no, how about Subway! 

The little things become the dominant force in our lives and decisions are based on feelings. Why is it then that we can not trust, accept and have faith in someone and something that is so simple to understand? Instead we choose to crush Him, step on Him and mock him daily.

Jesus Christ paid in full for all for us. He gave His life so that we might live. He went up on the cross, and came back down, died and rose again, for me! For you!

Chose Him today. The little things fade away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment